5.0

Herbies Seeds - Best around period/.

Received my first order 1 year after they started shipping, got wrong order once, they said to keep that order and sent the right order out that day received it in 8 days even back than fast service. They even have top of the line seeds always pop with in couple of days or week.

Seeds are always as described and just what they say they are period, one if not the best cannabis seed comps. Like Like

AngelicAntelope862
I liked
Ease to find items
Good quality
Review #1489296 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Herbies Seeds Shipping Service Review

Its been over 15 days since i ordered from herbies and have not got a thing in the mail it says 5-10 days well unfortunately i have received anything i truly believe herbies are some scam artist today is labor day sept 5 2016

Order processing issue
Review #913309 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer913309.

Herbies Seeds - Online Order Review from Houston, Texas

F mad that charged my card and won't send me conformation on my order its very unprofessional that won't answer the F phone

Tampa, Florida, United States #1204520

You sound like an uneducated POS. Go read some books.

Poor customer service
Review #630700 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer630700.

Herbies Seeds - ORDERED FOR THE 1ST TIME

I ORDERED SEEDS FROM HERBIES FOR THE 1ST TIME INSTEAD OF MY USUAL SEED COMPANY. ONCE I ORDERED I THOUGHT MY ORDER WOULD BE SHIPPED.

INSTEAD I RTECIEVED AN EMAIL EXPLAING THAT IF I DIDN'T PAY FOR THE EXTRA SHIPPING ( DOUBLE THE COST AND THE ONLY COMPANY WHO DOES THIS ) THAT MY ORDER MY NOT GET HERE, OR IT MIGHT BE DAMAGED ETC.

WHAT ? THE OTHER COMPANIES ARE HALF THE SHIPPING COST. SO EVEN THOUGH THEY DELAYED MY ORDER I EMAILED SAYING THE MAIL I CHOSE THE FIRST TIME WAS FINE AND THAT WHO WOULD PAY FOR AN ORDER THAT COMES DAMAGED OR NOT AT ALL. I HAVE ORDERED FROM MS SEEDS AND NEVER HAD AN ISSUE IN 3 YEARS

THIS MORNING I RECV;D AN EMAIL SAYING THEY ARE COMCERNED BECAUSE I AM NOT PAYING FOR EXTRA SHIPPING SO THEY

" CANCELLED MY ORDER "

WHICH IS GOING TO CAUSE SERIOUS ISSUES

NEVER EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SACMMING COMPANY, NOT EVER

THEY ARE SCAMMERS, PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD

Read

I have never had a prob with herbies...

@Anonymous

my only complaint is you stopped taking debt cards, and I am not going to the bank and getting a money order in pounds so you lose in the long run

Review #496097 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer496097.

Contact Herbies Seeds Customer Service